XEOX is looking for a motivated Front-End Web Developer to join our growing marketing team. You will be accountable for building and maintaining a highly performant and localized web experience, and will ensure that XEOX has world class web content, SEO, and conversion rate optimization.
As XEOX’s Front-End Web Developer you’ll constantly optimize the user experience of www.xeox.com and improve business metrics for user acquisition and engagement. You’ll have the opportunity to work on strategy, execution, and analysis, and roll out new experiments frequently.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of WordPress. You’ve built your own themes and plugins before and you’re up-to-date with the latest and greatest trends and technologies. You enjoy exploring and building web experiences that push the envelope.
- 5+ years of experience building websites as a front-end developer
- Experience building and maintaining multi-language websites (must-have)
- Experience building sites using content management systems, preferably on WordPress
- Ability to develop and manage project schedules and prioritize and meet multiple large- and small-scale project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of design principles and best practices
- Self-motivated and scrappy – you know what needs to be done and you take initiative
- Strong communication skills and an ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Fluent English speaker
Do you think you are the right person for this job?
Send us your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com